The Story of My Learning is an exercise in using feedback to improve your knowledge and skills. I have provided you with feedback in many ways:
- on individual assignments in unit 3
- Podcast questions (oral communication)
- Definition essay (writing)
- Narrative essay outline (writing)
- Oral presentation on my Writing Process (oral communication)
- via email
- via the Letter to the Class
- in private comments on your blog
- in conferences
Now, it’s time for you to gather your own feedback by
- holding your work against the leveled work samples
Create The Story of My Learning: Unit 3.
We begin work on The Evidence of Learning Document on Wed. January 10. It’s due Jan. 14th no later than 11:59:59.
REMINDERS: Last day to submit coursework is January 9, 2018
- Check Tracking Sheet
- Check Course Calendar
- Check your email
Use your study strategies:
- Retrieval practice
- Dual Coding
- Spaced Practice
- Concrete Examples
Think about where you are in your learning, what you need to do to meet your learning goals, and plan how you will achieve them.