Here are the learning goals for our course.
Use the contents of your ePortfolio, your tracking sheet, and your Drive to reflect on your learning this semester.
Reply to this post with a multi-paragraph response using the following prompts to guide your thinking.
- What did I learn that was new? Familiar? In conflict with previous beliefs?
- To what extent did I succeed in completing the course goals (listed at the top of the post)?
- To what extent did I use course resources well? Less well?
- What would the teacher say were my strengths and weaknesses?
- What learning and study strategies did not work well or were not worth the effort?
- What will I remember/should I remember from the course in 5 years?
- What advice would I give a friend about how to get the most from this course?
- If I taught the course, what would I do differently?
- What have I learned about myself and how I learn in this course?