Given that this is a short week, with two learn from home days, I have decided to layout the week in this post. Deadlines are at the bottom of the post and listed in the tracking sheet.
Exam-style essay question: See Content Library: Unit 1: 1.23
Timed writing–>35 mins
Work on Annotated Bibliography.
Unit 1 Test
- Study using Quizlet: Science Fiction Set
- Study the big idea for each lecture 4-9
- Review annotation criteria.
Wednesday: Learn from home.
I will send you a link for a TEAM meeting and I will be online from 10:15 to 11:15 should you need to ask me a question.
- Complete the next Neuromancer Reading Journal Entry.
- Study Neuromancer Quizlet.
- Complete Annotated Bibliography.
- Finish reading Neuromancer.
Thursday: Learn from home
- Blog posts 2-5. Use feedback from me to revise your posts.
- Blog post 6 is the exam-style essay question you did on Monday. Use the feedback from me to revise it, then post it on your blog.
- Update your tracking sheet.
Unit One Test will be held on March 30.
Blog posts #2-5 due April 1.
Annotated Bibliography due April 1
Neuromancer Comprehension Test on April 6
- Read the novel
- Study using Quizlet: Neuromancer set
Choose your independent novels no later than April 6
Unit 1 Test Part 2: Exam-style essay question. April 7
Unit 2 begins April 8